Wow! The past few days have been "I'll blog tomorrow" days. Different reasons kept me from blogging. Like because I was tired, or I wanted to wait for pictures, or I just didn't feel like blogging.
Oh well, whatever the case, here're some of the highlights of the week from where I left off last Wednesday.
Thursday: Joeru and I started work on a banner for Pentecost.
Friday: We continued work on the banner. And we rewarded ourselves with a sumptuous dinner at Werner's Oven. Werner's Oven is a German restaurant and boy is the food good!
Saturday: Cell was great! Jeremoo did a fantastic job with the songs and he also came up with a well thought out song booklet. And Daniel did a good job facilitating the discussions. The cell group's now asking God for guidance and for direction. And we're focusing on 3 aspects - Cell, Discipleship and Encouragement. Just pray that we will continue to seek God and in whatever we do, we will glorify God!
Aunty Lay See cooked a good dinner. And we had good hangout time after cell ended :)
Pictures from Jeremoo
Sunday: Kenneth and I lead worship. This was one of my most enjoyable worship experiences while leading. Could have something to do with the good worship in cell on Saturday.
And... an unexpected visitor showed up at church. All the way from Japan. Yoshinoya! Oops, I mean Yoshinori :D Yoshinori had travelled from Vietnam to Laos to Thailand and then here. It was good seeing him again. I hadn't really kept in contact with him since AOF last year.
Well, Keith, Kenneth and Joeru brought him to Vivo City. I met them at Little India and we ate some Indian food. And then we headed to Downtown East mall and met some of the youth. We had a good dinner at New York New York (I think that's what it's called). Food was great! After dinner we walked around and took neoprints. Had fun taking it :) And then, Joeru, Keith, Kenneth, Sheena, Shermaine, and I sent Yoshinori off at the airport. But not before bringing him to Joeru's favourite hangout here. The Coffee Connoisseur (TCC).
Monday: Joeru, my dad and I went to Malaysia. Relaxed, and had good conversations and food. Joeru and I caught the movie "Iron man". It was quite a good show. I'll recommend it. Sadly, I didn't get to watch the introduction to the sequel. No thanks to the cinema's policy of switching off the projector before the credits are done. Boo... :( But the day as a whole was good :)
And thus a new week begins...
